Thursday, October 8, 2009


This fabric practically begged me to buy it.  Wasn't sure what I was going to make from it, but knew I had to have it.  (What doesn't show up in this picture is the small glittery sparkles on the fabric)  Decided to make a pair of sheer curtains.

We usually put up the Christmas tree (I know, I'm planning early! ha!) in the living room in front of the glass patio doors, so I'm planning to hang these curtains there behind the tree.

It's amazing how quickly the stores have their Christmas decorations out each year, and this fall is no exception.  Summer is barely over, and Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations are vying for attention.  But I have to confess, I like getting Christmas gifts early, so have already purchased a few things.  In addition, I bought a couple sets of salt-n-pepper shakers for the Thanksgiving table.

Even though I'm not a winter person, I do like the holidays and all the baking and decorating as well as the anticipation of being with family around a table heaped with food :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment