Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More projects :-)

The past couple of days I've been crocheting pot holders for an arts n crafts fair that I'm going to be in this December.  Just finished a pile of apples with worms, then it's on to crocheting chickens, pigs, and watermelon slices. 

Will add pictures as I finish each group.  I'm anticipating that the chicken will take much longer than the apples.  :-)  But they come out cute, so it's fun :-)

Guess I should change the name of my blog to My Quilting, Sewing, and Crocheting Corner???  :-)

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness, Chrys! Those are too cute! I can't wait to see the chickens & pigs! I love piggies!! That's cool that you're doing a craft fair! Your talent is amazing! I could NEVER do that! I tried crocheting way back when and couldn't do it. My squares were not square and my circles were not round. No patience to keep trying either.
    Love ya!
    ~Meech

    ReplyDelete