Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Auntie's House



The pattern of this quilt brought back memories of my aunt's house from when I was about 4 years old. She had this beautiful Victorian-style carpet with large burgundy flowers against a soft gray background. Though the colors in this quilt aren't the same as that carpet, it still stirred those memories within my heart.

This quilt is dedicated to the memory of my darling Auntie Blanche who I miss very much (the picture above is of Auntie Blanche and "baby me").

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why the first paragraph here is underlined, but bear with me as I learn formatting on blogspot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed the underline problem, but now I don't like the formatting of my paragraph - oh well, it's always something, huh? I'm still figuring out how blogspot works, as you can see :-)

    ReplyDelete