Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Serenity

I fell in love with this fabric at first sight. On a recent trip to Idaho, my sister-in-law Lorna and I were sharing our new-found love of quilting, and when I showed her this fabric, she too fell in love with it. Upon my return home, I purchased some and sent it to her.

We both share a love of Oriental fabric themes, and this one was no exception. The cascading flowers around the illuminated pagoda evoke the peacefulness of a quiet moonlit night.

Another of my prized quilts that I entitled "Serenity."

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Chrys!! What a great idea to blog about your quilts!! When you're up and ready, I'll pass on your blog address to a couple of my friends who also enjoy quilting.
    By the way, your quilts are lovely!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete