Sunday, August 26, 2012

Friday I had a terrible migraine, so finally decided to try my prescription. Turned out I kinda had a bad reaction, so had 2 1/2 very miserable days where I wasn't very energetic. By late Saturday, I was feeling like I could be a little creative, so I worked on an easy project that has been waiting for me for many months. I would cut the fabric, get part of the pieces pinned, take a long break, and then go back to work. By Sunday afternoon I finally started feeling a bit more human, and surprised myself by finishing two quick quilts, three table cloths, and a wall hanging. Not bad for feeling like I'd been run over by a mac truck! My next project is a biggie - a king size quilt! That won't be something I'll just whip together, I know, but will be a fun challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment