Thursday, February 18, 2010


Finished a second quilt today - think it came out pretty cute.

I recently "scored" at Hobby Lobby - happened to be in the store when they were having a $1.99 sale on all McCall's patterns, and I found patterns for crafts that I had been looking for for quite some time! I have quite a bit of fabric scraps, so I'm eager to get started. Believe it or not, I'm already working on gifts for Christmas 2010! Don't want to wait til late in the year, so maybe I'll be able to make a gift a month, or maybe two a month! :-)

I've been working half-time for several months and will be starting at 30 hours/week next week, so I'm hoping I'll still make good progress on sewing and craft projects once I have less time off :-)

Enjoying the sunshine these past few days. We've had a very mild winter - my favorite kind! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment