Saturday, December 19, 2009


I haven't been on for a couple of weeks, but wanted to at least post my holiday wishes that everyone will have a very Merry Christmas! I hope all will be with loved ones!

We will be flying to Santa Barbara to be with our daughter Nicholle and can't wait to give her a big hug! We so appreciate Steve's brother Mark staying with mom to give us a break from our usual responsibilities.

After the holidays, I can post a couple more projects that I have been working on. As a side note, the arts n crafts show that I was in turned out to be a total bust - didn't sell a thing. But it was a good experience, and I was able to share some of my projects as Christmas gifts. :-)

Signing off by wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment